This website is owned by National Law University, Delhi (“Owner”). The present disclaimer applies to the use of the entire website and its content. The access and use of the content on this website signifies that you agree to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer.
- The content available on this website is for general information purposes only. The information has been collected from various sources, including but not limited to the Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, Government of India, State Governments, Prison Departments, Central and District jails, National Legal Services Authority, State Legal Services Authorities and People’s Union for Democratic Rights.
- The Owner, National Legal Services Authority and the Death Penalty Research Project do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or comprehensiveness of any information or material available on the website. The content available on this website does not constitute as legal advice and any reliance on the information available on this website is strictly at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise stated on this website, the content of this website is the property of the Owner and is protected by copyright laws. The content available on this website may be downloaded and used for personal and non-commercial use only. In all other circumstances, the content available on this website shall not be sold, reproduced, distributed or modified without the prior permission of the Owner. Any rights not specifically mentioned here are reserved.
- The inclusion of external links on this website does not imply recommendation or endorsement of the content available on those websites. The Owner, National Legal Services Authority and the Death Penalty Research Project do not have any control over the content and availability of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injuries arising from their material or operation.
- All users of this website acknowledge and agree that the Owner, National Legal Services Authority and the Death Penalty Research Project shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of the access and use of the content available on this website. These damages shall include loss of profits, reputation, goodwill, data, interruption of business or any other intangible loss, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The content on this website is liable to change and the Owner along with the Death Penalty Research Project will seek to ensure that the content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Change of email address to email@example.com